Iluka Subdivision - Invitation For Public Comment
Preliminary Documentation for the Iluka Residential Subdivision, Hickey Street, Iluka, New South Wales (EPBC 2017/8003) is available at the following link:
Invitation for Public Comment EPBC
The Iluka residential estate is the last large residential land holding in the popular coastal village of Iluka, NSW. The Iluka village is located on the mouth and northern banks of the Clarence River and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Iluka Nature Reserve and the Bundjalung National Park.
The residential estate is located directly adjacent to the Iluka Golf Course and is minutes from the village center and associated facilities such as the bowls club, hotel and Clarence River Fisherman’s Co-operative.
A Development Application has been lodged with the Clarence Valley Council for 140 residential allotments ranging in size from approximately 420m2 to 932m2.
The residential subdivision is located in proximity to regional national parks including the designated Gondwana Rainforests of Australia (Iluka Nature Reserve), World Heritage Property and National Heritage Place.
A delegate for the Minister of the Commonwealth, Department of Environment and Energy (DEE) determined that the proposed subdivision is a “Controlled Action” within the meaning of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBCA) and is to be assessed by way of the submission of Preliminary Documentation.
- (A) Iluka PD Report Only-min - PDF
- (B) BGLALC Letter - PDF
- (C) DEE Letters - PDF
- (D) Drawings - PDF
- (E) Landscape Masterplan - PDF
- (F) Habitat Management Plan - PDF
- (G) Keystone Ecological Res Rep - PDF
- (H) Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Protocol - PDF
- (I) Sections 00-02 - Original EPBC Act Ref Forms & Att - PDF
- (I) Sections 03-06 - Original EPBC Act Ref Forms & Att - PDF
- (I) Sections 07-09 - Original EPBC Act Ref Forms & Att-min - PDF
- (I) Sections 10-16 - Original EPBC Act Ref Forms & Att - PDF